President Trump’s approval rating has plunged to a new low on Wednesday, according to a new poll.
A Quinnipiac University poll finds that just 33 percent of voters approve of Trump’s job performance, compared to 61 percent who disapprove of the job Trump is doing in office.
This marks Trump’s lowest approval rating since he was inaugurated, according to the poll.
Here are the Quinnipiac survey highlights:
- Those who say he is not honest: 62-34 percent.
- Those who believe he does not have good leadership skills: 63-34 percent.
- Those who say he does not care about average Americans: 59-39 percent.
- Those who believe he is not level-headed: 59-39 percent.
- Those who say he is a strong person: 58-39 percent.
- Those who believe he is intelligent: 58-39 percent.
“It’s hard to pick what is the most alarming number in the troubling trail of new lows for President Donald Trump,” said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.